ukgopedforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race Event at SouthWest Karting (Cheddar)

+9
Jonno
TOBY
piedog
nizz
sxpmike
phil.s
weblefeck
shawzy89
hicksi
13 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Race Event at SouthWest Karting (Cheddar) - Page 2 Empty Re: Race Event at SouthWest Karting (Cheddar)

Post  hicksi Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:33 am

Ok guys, been checking PM's and the 'Race Night' thread on GopedNation.

Looks like we up to 7 PEOPLE! And 8 'PEDS, here's the list:

Hicksi x 3 People
x 4 'Peds (2x Go-Quads, 2x Big-foots)

Shawzy89 x1 Person
x 1 'Ped (1x TS Tuned Sport)

Weblefeck x 1 Person
x1 'Ped (Sport or GSR29)

Too-Fast-For-You x 1 Person
x1 'Ped (Go-Quad)

TOBY UK RIDER x 1 Person
x1 'Ped (Tbc)

Ill be in touch with Matt at SouthWest Karting soon to check what numbers will work with him, in the mean time you can check the track FB page:
https://en-gb.facebook.com/pages/South-West-Karting-Cheddar/203913566318132

Too-Fast-For-You / TOBY UK RIDER, what are you guys riding?

Lastly, if you have any 'Pedder mates, send them a PM, txt, email, lets try and get some more people involved.

Last edited by hicksi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Info update)
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Race Event at SouthWest Karting (Cheddar) - Page 2 Empty Re: Race Event at SouthWest Karting (Cheddar)

Post  sxpmike Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Do cheddar so we can camp again, that was a good laugh last time. Mike (too fast for you)
sxpmike
sxpmike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Hey mike, think were definitely on for going to cheddar, just need to get numbers.

Think we should hold on a little longer and see if anyone else is interested, I will probably speak to Matt (SouthWest Karting) end of this week, we have 7 riders, 8 or more 'Peds so far...

ANYONE ELSE?? Don't just read this, get involved.
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  nizz Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:32 am

Make sure you guys take plenty of pictures, for those who carnt make it. And dont forget to get them posted up afterwards.
nizz
nizz

Back to top Go down

Post  sxpmike Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:05 am

Hicksi ill be on a kart Twisted Evil
sxpmike
sxpmike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:56 am

YES Mike! What quad you running buddy?

We've got a SGQ and an original... 3 karts will be ace.
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:16 am

nizz wrote:Make sure you guys take plenty of pictures, for those who carnt make it. And dont forget to get them posted up afterwards.

We'll be sure to document the event well mate, Matt at SW Karting has a 'resident Go-Pro' which we he suggested we use to get some good footage, get it up on here, fb and youtube!? Im sure we've all got a camera phone or two between us too.

Just actually got off the phone with Matt at the track, I said we have 7 people, 8-9 'Peds and when is there a day that's going to work for him.

Obviously leading up to christmas there is plenty of bookings and the mini moto club has the track friday night... Matt does want to try and get us started before christmas but he did say if it doesn't work its usually a bit easier after christmas.

THE QUESTION IS WHAT DAYS WORK FOR YOU GUYS?

Once we have a day that works for all of us ill run it by Matt.

Im pretty sure we used to have the last race nights on Wednesday's and Thursday's, any of these days work for anyone?
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  sxpmike Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Preferably weekend as I work two jobs during the week.

sxpmike
sxpmike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Weekend works for me too.

What's everyone else thinking??
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  piedog Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:16 am

are the planet ped guys not interested? thought they would be keen as mustard. its unlikely i will so i don't wanna go putting my name on the list. completely forgot this forum existed until i saw i had a pm in an email haha

piedog

Back to top Go down

Post  sxpmike Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:35 am

Tom(?) you should come along mate! Ill see if I can get hold of the planet peds guys!
sxpmike
sxpmike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:40 am

piedog wrote:are the planet ped guys not interested? thought they would be keen as mustard. its unlikely i will so i don't wanna go putting my name on the list. completely forgot this forum existed until i saw i had a pm in an email haha

Sent out over 50 of those PM's, at least one of them worked Very Happy

Piedog (Tom?) you should deffo get involved buddy, are there any days that would maybe work for you? More the merrier...

Mike you should deffo get on that! Do you have the planet ped boys details??? Give 'em a buzz

As for the rest of you: NEED A RESPONSE, WHAT DAY WORKS FOR YOU?
-Shawzy89
-Weblefeck
-TOBY UK RIDER

hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:19 am

So just sent these out to most of you. If we've missed anyone or you want to get involved just post up ASAP. Need your help to get this going guys...

'Hey Guys,

So i think we're about there on numbers for this Race Night. Looks like its about 7-8 people, maybe more depending on how many guests people bring + Sxpmike is trying to get a hold of the Planet Ped guys...

Matt at SouthWest Karting (Cheddar) is well up for getting us all on the track, he is waiting for us to get back to him with a day that works for all of this.

SO, get onto the Race Night thread and let us know any days that work for you.

https://goped.forumotion.co.uk/t113p15-race-event-at-southwest-karting-cheddar

Cheers

Hicksi'
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  shawzy89 Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:31 am

Any for me ill be there Wink))))

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:47 am

Nice work Shawzy, easy going Cool

I take it for the 'weekend' were thinking saturday?

As for me im pretty easy too (Whey Razz ) any day is good, we used to have some Race Nights on Wednesday nights if remember correctly, thoughts?
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Race Event at SouthWest Karting (Cheddar) - Page 2 Empty ;))

Post  shawzy89 Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Banging can't wait for more details Wink

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Hope you had a good weekend gents.

Still looking for a response from Weblefeck and TOBY, you guys out there?

What days work for you?
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:56 am

Can anyone contact Weblefeck, TOBY outside of the forum? I've PM'd them both, but I can't get a response...
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:35 am

Still waiting for a response from two of the guys.

In the mean time, Matt from SouthWest Karting has been trying to join the forum, every time he tries to log on with his details it wont let him? We're thinking his account might not have been verified properly or somthing along those lines, any Admins on here possibly lend a hand?

Ta
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  piedog Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:38 am

who actually runs this forum?!

piedog

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:23 pm

piedog wrote:who actually runs this forum?!

No idea buddy, Sxpmike is an Admin on this thread, he might be able to shine some light on that?

As for the Race Night, I went down to see Matt at the track yesterday, not only did we get some sick track time (Got some GoPro footage too!) we had a chat about doing the events on the weekend and it doesn't look like it will work.

Saturdays can be busy and they have to pack up early in prep for the market that is there on Sunday.

I seem to remember PSUK race nights being on a wednesday or thursday? Would with work for anyone? Still waiting on responses from some of you guys...
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  piedog Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:08 pm

its unlikely that i would be able to come on any days as i have work every evening apart from saturdays, and on saturday i play football. i may be able to come but it would be more of a last minute thing unfortunatly

piedog

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:30 am

That's a a shame buddy, fingers crossed for one of those last minute opportunities!

If any of you want to see the track and a few of us goin round it head to the General Chat section, got some pics and vids up...

Lastly, Weblefeck, TOBY where are you???!
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:01 am

Ok fellas, TOBY just got back to me via PM on goped nation.

It's just Weblefeck were waiting on now...

To recap, I know a few of you said the weekend might be helpful but we can't do that due to track constraints. Friday is mini moto night, so it looks like Wednesday or Thursday night might be the best/only option for now.

I think the next step is for Matt at SouthWest Karting to throw out a few dates (probably in the new year now) and we'll see if we can't all make one.

Thoughts?

To Recap on the riders:

Hicksi x 3 People
x 4 'Peds (2x Go-Quads, 2x Big-foots)

Shawzy89 x1 Person
x 1 'Ped (1x TS Tuned Sport)

Weblefeck x 1 Person
x1 'Ped (Sport or GSR29)

Too-Fast-For-You x 1 Person
x1 'Ped (Go-Quad)

TOBY UK RIDER x 1 Person
x1 'Ped (Tbc)
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  TOBY Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:30 pm

yes im still alive lol

i have a go quad roller atm in need of abit of work and an engine

we used to do the race night on a sunday 6pm till 10pm

TOBY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next