ukgopedforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race Event at SouthWest Karting (Cheddar)

+9
Jonno
TOBY
piedog
nizz
sxpmike
phil.s
weblefeck
shawzy89
hicksi
13 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Race Event at SouthWest Karting (Cheddar) - Page 10 Empty Re: Race Event at SouthWest Karting (Cheddar)

Post  hicksi Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:18 am

Afternoon from work Gents.

Just wanted to say what an absolute success last night was and how it was a pleasure to meet you all (and some familiar faces!)

We SMASHED IT!!!

I've got loads of crackin vids which I'll start looking at tonight, I'll also try and get a new thread started for the next night!!! Maybe a poll if this forum supports them?

Stay tuned! (Excuse the pun looool!)
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Race Event at SouthWest Karting (Cheddar) - Page 10 Empty Re: Race Event at SouthWest Karting (Cheddar)

Post  Ryan hale Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:15 am

Sounds like a plan mate getting a gsr40 weekend Smile

Ryan hale

Back to top Go down

Post  SW Karting Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:22 am

Great stuff Tom can't wait to see the footage!
SW Karting
SW Karting

http://www.southwestkarting.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Ryan hale wrote:Sounds like a plan mate getting a gsr40 weekend Smile

HA! YES MATE! More peds for us lot down here in the South West the better, can't go far wrong with a GSR-40 either!!!

Im thinking we should have a devoted thread for pics and vids of the night!?
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Hey guys,

Here is the link for the Race Night Pics and Vids thread...

Get uploading afro

https://goped.forumotion.co.uk/t132-southwest-karing-goped-race-night-20-02-13#892
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:38 pm

hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan hale Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:20 am

So lads whats going.on with the next meet we need to start orginising it now what date etc etc i guess your the man with the plan again hicksi lol o and didnt.get round to getting the gsr ive got a sport but just purchased he 30.5cc bore and crank next on the list pipe carb juice box Smile

Ryan hale

Back to top Go down

Post  sxpmike Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:34 am

sxpmike
sxpmike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:16 am

Ryan hale wrote:So lads whats going.on with the next meet we need to start orginising it now what date etc etc i guess your the man with the plan again hicksi lol o and didnt.get round to getting the gsr ive got a sport but just purchased he 30.5cc bore and crank next on the list pipe carb juice box Smile

Nice one mike!

Good purchase there Ryan! That BBK and crank kit will deffo put a grin on your face! Do you know if you got a stuffer or stroker crank? Got the link?

Just make sure you put it back together with locktite and put the fresh engine through a couple of heat cycles to let everything bed in...
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan hale Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Yea will do mate and its a stroker crank so.should be all gravy haha just looking.at pipes.now.

Ryan hale

Back to top Go down

Post  shawzy89 Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Ryan hale wrote:Yea will do mate and its a stroker crank so.should be all gravy haha just looking.at pipes.now.

It's stuffed I had 1 befor an yea lock mine came loose but manage to save it lol

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Top work gents!

I blew my 29cc BBK on the night so looking at replacements...

its 75bucks for a standard 29cc BBK or 139 for an ESP Ported and +2mm crank modified kit.

So tempted to splash out for the extra horsies! lol!
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  shawzy89 Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:47 pm

hicksi wrote:Top work gents!

its 75bucks for a standard 29cc BBK or 139 for an ESP Ported and +2mm crank modified kit.

Go for it lol

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

Post  shawzy89 Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:10 pm

Get this seems better for your money Wink

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rovan-4-bolt-30-5cc-engine-bigbore-kit-rc-baja-/150680348023?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item23153fa577&_uhb=1

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

Post  weblefeck Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Hey guys, looks like fun times! That track is awesome. As i've said before though, week nights, no can do due to work.

Gonna be putting most my peds and parts up for sale soon though if anyone fancy some cool stuff. Cool
weblefeck
weblefeck

Back to top Go down

Post  shawzy89 Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:27 am

weblefeck wrote:Hey guys, looks like fun times! That track is awesome. As i've said before though, week nights, no can do due to work.

Gonna be putting most my peds and parts up for sale soon though if anyone fancy some cool stuff. Cool

I love goodies make sure you let me no Wink

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:03 am

shawzy89 wrote:

Get this seems better for your money Wink

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rovan-4-bolt-30-5cc-engine-bigbore-kit-rc-baja-/150680348023?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item23153fa577&_uhb=1

Mate that kit looks ace! Bloody good value too!! Will have to take a closer look later!
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  weblefeck Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:39 am

shawzy89 wrote:
weblefeck wrote:Hey guys, looks like fun times! That track is awesome. As i've said before though, week nights, no can do due to work.

I got a Sport here to sell (Compete and in good fine condition)

Then 2 maybe 3 alloy sport decks (Depends if the sport sells as stock or modded)

I got stacks of alloys spindles in all sizes

Engine parts of all kids

I got a complete engine here i wanna sell if i can get a good price for it 29cc BBK, RC bottom with 2mm Stuffed stroker crank!

Couple of performance pipes if i can find all the hardware

I gotta get though it all and get it photographed and listed up
weblefeck
weblefeck

Back to top Go down

Post  shawzy89 Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:06 pm

weblefeck wrote:
shawzy89 wrote:

I got a Sport here to sell (Compete and in good fine condition)

Then 2 maybe 3 alloy sport decks (Depends if the sport sells as stock or modded)

I got stacks of alloys spindles in all sizes

Engine parts of all kids

I got a complete engine here i wanna sell if i can get a good price for it 29cc BBK, RC bottom with 2mm Stuffed stroker crank!

Couple of performance pipes if i can find all the hardware

I gotta get though it all and get it photographed and listed up

Wat pipes you got mate my mate on here Ry wants a deck an Ellerby on here to wants engine an I need a spindle an carb

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan hale Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:57 pm

WEBLEFECK

I am in the process of purchasing a deck air filter and velocity stack and pipe for my.sport? Would like to.no if you will.sell me.these items and a carb i have cash waiting let me no.asap cheers

Ryan hale

Back to top Go down

Post  sxpmike Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:08 pm

I can vouch for Danny (weble), he's a top guy and won't mess around with selling.
sxpmike
sxpmike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:38 pm

This is awesome lads, buy all the parts and keep em in the South West Very Happy

Let gets these peds goin flat out lol.
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  weblefeck Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:27 am

Ryan hale wrote:WEBLEFECK

I am in the process of purchasing a deck air filter and velocity stack and pipe for my.sport? Would like to.no if you will.sell me.these items and a carb i have cash waiting let me no.asap cheers

YEah i got all of that!

I'm away in Ireland this weekend, but first chance i get i'll pull it all out and see what I have, the two exhausts are here infront of me but i'll be damned if i can remember which ones they are, I think one is a ADA S2. The other i'm not sure, Sikk i think.

I have plenty of carbs about, but same as the pipes i can't remember which is which i gotta try and find out! Cool
weblefeck
weblefeck

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan hale Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:36 am

weblefeck wrote:
Ryan hale wrote:WEBLEFECK

YEah i got all of that!

I'm away in Ireland this weekend, but first chance i get i'll pull it all out and see what I have, the two exhausts are here infront of me but i'll be damned if i can remember which ones they are, I think one is a ADA S2. The other i'm not sure, Sikk i think.

I have plenty of carbs about, but same as the pipes i can't remember which is which i gotta try and find out! Cool

O ryt kool.have you got a mobile.number mate beacuse i was going to.order pipe.tomorow.but if.you.have one then i wont so happy days mate send me your number if thats alright ?

Ryan hale

Back to top Go down

Post  shawzy89 Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:48 am

Ry ill buy stuff get it all posted at same time to ether of ares I want a good carb spindle an ill take what ever pipe Ry don't have Wink

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next