ukgopedforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*L@@K* NEXT RACE NIGHT - CHEDDAR - POLL

+7
shawzy89
Jonno
Ryan hale
SW Karting
TOBY
sxpmike
hicksi
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When should the NEXT RACE NIGHT be?

*L@@K* NEXT RACE NIGHT - CHEDDAR - POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%*L@@K* NEXT RACE NIGHT - CHEDDAR - POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
*L@@K* NEXT RACE NIGHT - CHEDDAR - POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%*L@@K* NEXT RACE NIGHT - CHEDDAR - POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
*L@@K* NEXT RACE NIGHT - CHEDDAR - POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%*L@@K* NEXT RACE NIGHT - CHEDDAR - POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 9

*L@@K* NEXT RACE NIGHT - CHEDDAR - POLL - Page 2 Empty Re: *L@@K* NEXT RACE NIGHT - CHEDDAR - POLL

Post  Ryan hale Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Yea well 1st have to see.what matt is.saying about.the.next avalible dates.as it is a gleeming track and good enviorment im gunna send some info out.to some kartimg.centres see if the can pass the.word on.about.this forum and that peds are back in play Smile gotta.get.this ball rolling.

Ryan hale

Back to top Go down

*L@@K* NEXT RACE NIGHT - CHEDDAR - POLL - Page 2 Empty Re: *L@@K* NEXT RACE NIGHT - CHEDDAR - POLL

Post  TOBY Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 am

Mike you just reminded me when I last booked the hotel and we had bath tubs with gopeds sat in them over night

Sneeking gopeds up to the room in goped carry bags making it look like clothes

TOBY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bymis Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:35 am

I'm with Jonno and Mike.

For me 3 months is best but depends where the 2 month date would fall.

Although for only the sake of a couple of people if you can get the numbers to do it regularly then do it.

Bymis
Bymis

Back to top Go down

Post  sxpmike Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:26 am

TOBY wrote:Mike you just reminded me when I last booked the hotel and we had bath tubs with gopeds sat in them over night

Sneeking gopeds up to the room in goped carry bags making it look like clothes

Haha funny times. Those bathrooms must have reeked when the maid came in.
sxpmike
sxpmike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan hale Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:43 am

So are you 3 100% up for a meet in about april and then amongst the local lads we could have regular meets before hand?

Ryan hale

Back to top Go down

*L@@K* NEXT RACE NIGHT - CHEDDAR - POLL - Page 2 Empty 4 weeks

Post  Ellarby Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 am

I recon 4 weeks time and each of us give the people £2 each for there journey

Ellarby

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan hale Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 pm

Sounds like a gd idea si

Ryan hale

Back to top Go down

Post  shawzy89 Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:21 pm

Ellarby wrote:I recon 4 weeks time and each of us give the people £2 each for there journey

Haha yes si you come up with that on your own lol
I'm on that Wink

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Evening lads.

I think everyone is on the same wave length here.

I agree with you all that the next 'proper big' race night should be well in advance to cater for everyone with regards to work and travel.

I did say I'd contact Matt today, be me and Matt havn't got round to it. Ill give him a bell on my lunch break tomorrow and get those all important dates.

It'll be a case of just 'penciling in' a date roughly in each month and seeing how it would work for the majority of us... Ill keep you all posted.

*AS FOR THE POTENTIAL EARLIER RACE NIGHT*

I am really keen for this to happen, again I need to have a little chat with Matt Re: potential dates, but there its looking like there is 9 Riders and 11-12 Peds who are v. interested in an earlier race night...

Stay tuned...
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  shawzy89 Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Haha so an erly maybe looking good Wink

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan hale Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:23 am

Top man hicks

Ryan hale

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Right 'O Gents,

Had a good chat with Matt today, we're still well chuffed with the last turn out and Matt has made it clear he's well up for the next one.

Baring all that has been said in mind, i think its been agreed that the next proper Race Night should be well in advance, this should keep a wide interest in the scene / event and will make it easier on the guys and girls traveling a long distance and those who struggle with getting off work.

I think the FIRST POINT to raise is that Matt suggested we could possibly run a Race Night on a BANK HOLIDAY?
What do people think of this? Would it allow some of the guys to come who can't make week nights?

As for the dates that me and Matt penciled in, we tried to get a bit of a spread to see which ones work best for every one...

-10th April
-24th April
-01st May

SO? How do these sit with everyone?
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan hale Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Me shawzy and ellerby will be there anytime so whever easiestfor the nothrn lads

Ryan hale

Back to top Go down

Post  shawzy89 Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Ryan hale wrote:Me shawzy and ellerby will be there anytime so whever easiestfor the nothrn lads

As the young man says we will be there so
as for the dates the distances lads may pick.

I also have another mate who just purchased a ped so
I think people are takin notice of picks an vis Wink

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Sweet! You gonna be bringing the same peds lads?

What about your other mates, will they be up for the big Race Night?
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  shawzy89 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:59 am

hicksi wrote:Sweet! You gonna be bringing the same peds lads?

What about your other mates, will they be up for the big Race Night?

Same two I had an I'm bringing extra 1 an Ry an Ellerby bringing there's Cool
An ill ask to see....

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Amazing!!

That TS Sport mate is freakin leathal! On the raw videos of you, once you get into that powerband you. are. OFF lol.

Plus, love your drifting skills lol!
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:26 pm

Need some responses from the other guys on the potential dates...

Could make a new thread?
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  shawzy89 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:29 pm

hicksi wrote:Amazing!!

That TS Sport mate is freakin leathal! On the raw videos of you, once you get into that powerband you. are. OFF lol.

Plus, love your drifting skills lol!

She is a beut lol I love the shit out of it.
As for the foot push the clutch was sticking like a bitch
It was tryin to stall round corners so had to give it the boot lol

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Aaaahhh that makes allot of sense now!

I had the clutch appart on my Green Quad, not due to Race Night damage, just havn't looked at it in AGES.

The clutch bell is W**K, and so is the bearing and pinion 6T sprocket... As for the clutch shoes there almost completely missing the friction part!
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  shawzy89 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:36 pm

hicksi wrote:Aaaahhh that makes allot of sense now!

I had the clutch appart on my Green Quad, not due to Race Night damage, just havn't looked at it in AGES.

The clutch bell is W**K, and so is the bearing and pinion 6T sprocket... As for the clutch shoes there almost completely missing the friction part!

Hahahahahahaa lol!
Yea I need a 7 tooth pinion m8 thread same as mini moto Polini or zocchi 1.. an a 76 tooth sprocket for the Gsr 40 any recommendations Very Happy

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonno Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:34 pm

All of those dates should be good for me at the moment.

I've got some work to do on the peds before the next one, gona get on with it as soon as i find the time.

hicksi wrote:Right 'O Gents,

Had a good chat with Matt today, we're still well chuffed with the last turn out and Matt has made it clear he's well up for the next one.

Baring all that has been said in mind, i think its been agreed that the next proper Race Night should be well in advance, this should keep a wide interest in the scene / event and will make it easier on the guys and girls traveling a long distance and those who struggle with getting off work.

I think the FIRST POINT to raise is that Matt suggested we could possibly run a Race Night on a BANK HOLIDAY?
What do people think of this? Would it allow some of the guys to come who can't make week nights?

As for the dates that me and Matt penciled in, we tried to get a bit of a spread to see which ones work best for every one...

-10th April
-24th April
-01st May

SO? How do these sit with everyone?
Jonno
Jonno

Back to top Go down

Post  shawzy89 Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:13 am

I'd like to do 10th
But let's see what mike says first.

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:24 am

So April, May looks like it is working for most.

Come on guys, tell your friends, get involved!

I need to start working out numbers so I can tell Matt which date is going to be the best...
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:25 am

Im also pretty flexible on the dates,

Although I'll be making my order from DDM soon.

In terms of getting all 4 peds back up a running it just depends when the parts arrive and when I can fit them...
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next