ukgopedforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEXT RACE NIGHT* CONFIRMED WED 1ST MAY @ SOUTHWEST KARTING L@@K

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*NEXT RACE NIGHT* CONFIRMED WED 1ST MAY @ SOUTHWEST KARTING L@@K - Page 2 Empty Re: *NEXT RACE NIGHT* CONFIRMED WED 1ST MAY @ SOUTHWEST KARTING L@@K

Post  shawzy89 Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:41 am

Good good
I've got the polini gsr done an head gasket done on gsr ts sport hopefully shouldn't go 3rd
Race night lol just gotta change fuel pipes on tuned sport an I got a standard sport just gonna put a carb on it and hi flow exhaust Wink

how many you got confirmed without my lot?

shawzy89

Back to top Go down

*NEXT RACE NIGHT* CONFIRMED WED 1ST MAY @ SOUTHWEST KARTING L@@K - Page 2 Empty Re: *NEXT RACE NIGHT* CONFIRMED WED 1ST MAY @ SOUTHWEST KARTING L@@K

Post  hicksi Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:55 pm

*RACE NIGHT IS THIS WEDNESDAY GENTS*

*6-10pm* *REMEMBER HELMETS / PEDS,FUEL and TOOLS / MONEY £25/RIDER / CAMERAS ANYTHING ELSE...*

Shawzy at the last count there was 14 CONFIRMED RIDERS, with a few more still to come.

Well excited to blast round on the freshly rebuilt peds, anyone done any modifications?
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Wed May 01, 2013 6:49 am

Everyone good for directions?

If anyone gets stuck or needs to call us at the track my moby is:
O7976328230

GET TEXTING, make sure everyone knows what time there leaving, get on the beller if you know anyone who still hasn't confirmed!

See you all tonight!
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2