ukgopedforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two GTR Trail Rippers for sale - as new (stock)

2 posters

Go down

Two GTR Trail Rippers for sale - as new (stock) Empty Two GTR Trail Rippers for sale - as new (stock)

Post  jamiefly Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:54 pm

sad to say but I'm putting the Rippers up for sale, I'd prefer to sell both together but happy to split,

purchased two years ago but only used six times, dry stored, everything like new and ready to go..

I able to for a reasonable amount - 100miles maybe a little more, happy for collection or for somebody to arrange for a courier to collect.
the photos are on flickr - search on flickr.com/photos/curriefly/

offers?

Jamie

Last edited by jamiefly on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding ling to photo's)

jamiefly

Back to top Go down

Two GTR Trail Rippers for sale - as new (stock) Empty waster..........

Post  jamiefly Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:33 pm

what a waster ............. both sold on ebay Very Happy

jamiefly

Back to top Go down

Two GTR Trail Rippers for sale - as new (stock) Empty Re: Two GTR Trail Rippers for sale - as new (stock)

Post  Marc Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:38 am

jamiefly wrote:what a waster ............. both sold on ebay Very Happy

Who are you refering to? Did you complete on the deals and if so to who & their rough whereabouts? Want to get an offroad meet going locally so nice to know is all.

cheers

Marc

Back to top Go down

Two GTR Trail Rippers for sale - as new (stock) Empty Re: Two GTR Trail Rippers for sale - as new (stock)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down