ukgopedforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice needed..

4 posters

Go down

Advice needed.. Empty Advice needed..

Post  Darky Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:32 pm

At the moment I'm currently rebuilding a goped bigfoot to a decent standard & really enjoying learning the mechanics of them. As I"m getting sucked into the pimping side of the rebuild this builds me nicely into my next question.

I can see my self still hankering after something uber pimped so I'm seriously thinking that after all the £'s I could throw at this ped I could buy a really good pimped ped pre-owned & save money and get what I really want....

So i'm thinking of something with disc brakes a decent engine, something reliable, I'm not keen on the riot/ trail ripper... i've heard alot about GSR 40's / 60's ?

Any suggestions or recommendations/ advice would be be much appreciated..

Thanks Jim

Darky

Back to top Go down

Advice needed.. Empty Re: Advice needed..

Post  TOBY Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:30 am

gsr60 aint realy going to happen unless you want to buy mine as there are only 5 known of that are in the uk atm and 1 of them is my old one that was stolen

TOBY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dazzza Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 am

TOBY wrote:gsr60 aint realy going to happen unless you want to buy mine as there are only 5 known of that are in the uk atm and 1 of them is my old one that was stolen
how the hell did you have 2 where did you get them from ?

dazzza

Back to top Go down

Advice needed.. Empty Goped Scooter

Post  elecscooter Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:03 am

I purchased a Go-Ped ESR-750 scooter this summer for transportation in Mountain View, CA for a summer internship. I rode that scooter every day to work on turbo-mode, which was about two miles. At the end of internship, I could not even get to work on econo-mode, and when I returned home I junked the batteries to lighten the shipping cost. Later, I modified my scooter to fit a larger pack size.

clown Goped

elecscooter

Back to top Go down

Post  TOBY Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:45 am

dazzza wrote:
TOBY wrote:gsr60 aint realy going to happen unless you want to buy mine as there are only 5 known of that are in the uk atm and 1 of them is my old one that was stolen
how the hell did you have 2 where did you get them from ?

i still have 2 i did have 3 till one got stolen

ben and jon both have one and thats all i know of in the uk

TOBY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down