ukgopedforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats it worth?

4 posters

Go down

Whats it worth? Empty Whats it worth?

Post  godzilla Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 pm

I have a nice little sport that i could do with selling, it was rebuilt the year before last ect, and in lovely condition. im unsure what i should be asking price wise? i dont want to give it away as its a nice one but i could do with it being gone.

godzilla

Back to top Go down

Whats it worth? Empty Re: Whats it worth?

Post  TOBY Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:01 am

150 top atm there not worth a great deal atm

TOBY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  st1ngray Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:04 pm

gopeds aint getting anything atm most ebayers are bidding these over prices sports and bigfoots up!
best goped i ever had was a gsr40 tsi would love one again

st1ngray

Back to top Go down

Post  elecscooter Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:21 pm

The Go-Ped "Electric Speed Racer" 750 is the most advanced electric scooter we sell. The 750 watt motor propels the Go-Ped up to 20 mph while the disc brakes bring you to a halt with no problems.
E scooters are a fantastic alternative to the automobile for people who have a short commute to work or to the local metro station. E scooters are great for running local errands. E scooters are compact and portable, so you can take them into the office and store them under your desk or in the closet. People use e scooters for local transportation when traveling by car, bus, subway, train, RV, boat or plane. Smile
http://electricscootersworld.com/

elecscooter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down