ukgopedforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think were in the wrong sport lads

3 posters

Go down

I think were in the wrong sport lads Empty I think were in the wrong sport lads

Post  TOBY Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:30 am

TOBY
Admin

Back to top Go down

I think were in the wrong sport lads Empty Re: I think were in the wrong sport lads

Post  gazeddy Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:50 am

looks like fun

gazeddy

Back to top Go down

I think were in the wrong sport lads Empty Re: I think were in the wrong sport lads

Post  elecscooter Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:26 am

The Go-Ped GTR Roadster has all the advantages of seamless GSR cruiser, but added the suspension, bulletproof innovative, proven CIDLI found on-line-of-GTR46R Trail Ripper. Consequently, the GTR Roadster meet the needs of motorists who value power (roadster also quiet yet powerful GPL290 engine), but not the kind of luxury travel is only provided for the victims of the best scooters. CIDLI suspension system, the GTR Roadster is capable of handling any bumps, cracks and chuck holes thrown in. mild GPL290 engine coupled to a centrifugal clutch and chain drive, along with 10-inch tires TT. 6-inch suspension frames chromyl CIDLI meanwhile, has a unique front and rear swing arm system that makes the scooter easy, regardless of the maneuver terrain.
Smile http://electricscootersworld.com/

elecscooter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down