ukgopedforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oooo Aarrr from Bizzol

2 posters

Go down

Oooo Aarrr from Bizzol Empty Oooo Aarrr from Bizzol

Post  hicksi Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Hey Guys,

Recently dug out the old 'Peds and re-built them, got them running with a mate, got a few...

2 Bigfoot's
1 Original GoQuad
1 Super-GoQuad

I got all these when i was a bit younger, back in the PSUK days with good ole' Dave.

Used to be a member on the PSUK Forum but i cant find that anymore, and this site looked nifty so here i am.

Located in Bristol, next place im gonna post is in the 'race meet' section as i would LOVE to get some of us down Cheddar or Hullavington.

Cheers

Hicksi Very Happy
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Oooo Aarrr from Bizzol Empty Re: Oooo Aarrr from Bizzol

Post  nizz Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:33 am

Hi and welcome to the forum, get some pictures up of your peds and lets have a look see.
nizz
nizz

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Haha. Good lad.

Coming up...
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:49 pm

Found some old pictures of them in their former glory. Is that cheating? Rolling Eyes

They're still the same, just a bit more oily...

Oooo Aarrr from Bizzol DSC00019

Oooo Aarrr from Bizzol DSC00018

Oooo Aarrr from Bizzol DSC01611

Oooo Aarrr from Bizzol DSC01653
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  nizz Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:56 am

Nice collection, whats your plans with them? Just a quick tidy up or are you going the hole hog?
nizz
nizz

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Late response, sorry Nizz.

The 'quads have always sort of been in running order, the super go-quad just needed a re-build and a bracket fashioned for the Sikk pipe as the motors are flipped 180* and conventional mounts don't fit.

Just got back from NYC with some goodies from ADA racing, the orange 'quad is being a bastard and won't start. It's got compression, spark an fuel, think its either a gasket or a crud carb.

As for the big foots, they're sat there with no top end on them. We'll see what problems they have in store.

Keep you posted. What you riding Nizz?
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  nizz Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Got a gsr40 tsi which I'm currently sourcing parts for , highly moding it up . Just finished a custom mikro bike which I have gopedized and half way through moding a SX sport . They are on the go ped projects section, take a look.
nizz
nizz

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:51 am

Love the GSR40's, always wanted one, the dream was to build one up using the 60cc engine with TSI parts, only ever seen a few made...

Top work on the mini bike buddy, that's a quality build. A close freind back in the day had a Sikk bike which was great fun!

Never really looked at the SX ped, though jumping them about and grinding them would undo all that hard work ;-)

*What I'm REALLY interested in is in one of the pictures, have you got yourself a cheeky little LC or RD???
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  nizz Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:29 am

Thanks, yeah my plan for now is to fit a 460 engine on to the gsr-40tsi ,got an adapter plate already. Then fit a trevor simpson 460 head kit to it as well. Got some TGN-fly bars also ,fitting mini moto wheels and slick pmt air tyres to it and a few other thing I've got up my sleeve.Want to get me sports build finish first tho, before I start this one. But I keep buying parts for her as things turn up.Was tempted to get a TS-60 engine myself, tho very rare to come by and expensive.

Yeah not planning on jumping or grinding the sx sport, spent to much on her to stuff like that.LOL

Not ridden the Mikro bike yet, would imagine its going to be a bit of a hand full. LOL

Yeah well spotted, thats me 350 LC been restoring ot over the years.

Oooo Aarrr from Bizzol 12-1
nizz
nizz

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:27 am

Jesus, that GSR40 is gonna fly!

Take it the 460 engine is a top end kit? 46cc? Then the Tsi head bolts on top? Just remember the Tsi parts being nice and shiny! With all the rest of that kit it will handle just as well too lol!

Can't remember exactly what the spec of my super go-quad is but think its something like this:
G260RC
CY 29cc Big Bore Kit
2mm Stroker Crank
16mm Walbro Carb
ADA Boost bottle
Sikk Series 2 Pipe
UNI Filter

Pretty peppy little thing, especially with the chain drive, the original quads can't keep up on the straits but can gain some ground on the corners by lifting the engine and spinning it back up...

Think your right with finishing your sport project first! Keep us posted, in the mean time, couldn't find the TSI head kit, but did find this on DDM racing
http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.8975/.f

Please get some video of the bikes first ride, good luck lol.

As for the LC, good god man, thats probably one of the best LC's i've ever seen, she's in such good nic, a real credit to you buddy.

This was my last 'Stroker project ;-)
Oooo Aarrr from Bizzol SP_A0337-1
Oooo Aarrr from Bizzol DSC03248

hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  nizz Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:27 am

Thanks for that, the rgv looks nice. Had one of them back in the day myself, the rgv 250 (M) the lucky strike factory painted version. Can remember I bought it from new, had it stolen 6 months later. I was gutted at the time....... Rolling Eyes
nizz
nizz

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:57 pm

You got a good taste in bikes mate, ha.

Slightly jealous you got one from new, there's a very spanking Lucky Strike RGV in one of my local show rooms, lovely looking thing.

How does the the LC compare to the RGV? From what i remember the RGV was pretty useless anywhere below mid-high RPM's but above that and it was a death machine. The LC is twin cylinder? 50cc bigger, with YPVS?
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  nizz Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:32 am

Prefer the LC to be honest more of a holigan , the rgv was more refined and handled better. Didn't have it very long tho, had it stolen after only about 6 months and never got it back either....... Evil or Very Mad
nizz
nizz

Back to top Go down

Post  hicksi Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Sounds awesome buddy, would love to get on one at some point.

Shame about if getting nicked, don't often go unmissed those bikes.
The first RGV I bought was rough but everything worked. Project started great until I realised the owner hadnt told me about the snapped engine mount Sad
hicksi
hicksi

Back to top Go down

Post  nizz Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:18 am

No good news on the engine mount , but there's usually always a solution to sort it. Wink
nizz
nizz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum